Organic Goodness Gift Box
This gift is delivered throughout the NORTH ISLAND.
Prepare to make someone feel really good by giving this gift box bursting full of organic goodness including an assortment of fresh seasonal fruits, NZ fruit juices, lemon, ginger and mānuka honey tea, nutritious wholefood health bar, coconut chips, crackers, easy to eat tropical fruit salad, dark chocolate bar, fruit jellies and wipes to freshen up. Let someone experience nature at its best. The perfect gift box to give to anyone needing a little pick me up or TLC.
We deliver this gift with fresh fruit within the Auckland region or you can pick up from Batenburg's Auckland Showroom, 9 Melrose Street, Newmarket.
How long will it take for this gift to be delivered after I place the order? This all depends on when the next courier pick-up is after you have placed your order and where it is going within Auckland. Please check Auckland region delivery information and cut-off times here and ensure you place your order in plenty of time for it to arrive on your requested delivery date.
We advise that you order gifts with delicate flowers and fruit for delivery only within the Auckland region. Flowers and fruit will be delivered at your own risk to areas outside the Auckland region including any Rural (RD), Waiheke Island & South Island addresses.
- Gift box designed to keep your fresh fruit cool and well protected for the day. This special thermal packaging not only looks stylish but is durable, sustainable and recyclable. Finished with a luxurious satin ribbon and a gift card with your message attached. Approx 39 x 29 x 15cm
- 6 x selection of seasonal fruits hand-picked each morning from our local fruit supplier. Please note that the fruit will vary throughout the year as we try to select local New Zealand fruit because of its freshness. Fruit selections generally include varieties of easy to eat apples, pears, oranges and kiwifruit.
- 2 x Bottles of NZ organic fruit juices. 275g each bottle
- Organic tea. TLC in a cup. Let someone enjoy a moment of bliss, a veritable hug to keep spirits warm. Let them relax and savour the spicy-sweet zest of sun-ripe lemons and slow-dried ginger root with elderflowers. Then as they relax more, comes the velvet kiss of manuka honey. Stay well with soothing organic goodness in a cup. 20 tea bags.
- Organic brown rice crackers. 20g
- Coconut smiles. A bag of organically grown coconut cut into thick chips, lightly seasoned and then dry roasted. Simple and super-yum. A naturally tasty and healthy snack. Devour their coconutty goodness straight from the pack. 70g.
- Healthy snack bar. Snack time has never looked so good. But, as they say, ‘it’s what’s on the inside that counts” Here crunchy almonds, creamy coconut and rich cacao have simply been smooshed together just as mother nature provided it. No added sugars, preservatives, or heat-processing – just organic raw goodness in every bite.50g
- Tropical fruit salad made from a carefully selected delicious blend of organically grown tropical fruit – pineapple, mango, papaya and watermelon. No added sugars or artificial flavours, just straight up goodness. Comes in an easy to open can. 400g
- Soft fruit jellies made with real fruit juice from crisp apple, ripe raspberry, blackberry, peach, juicy orange and fresh lemon. No artificial colours or flavours and taste great. 240g
- 70% Dark chocolate bar. Made from local Mangawhai NZ ingredients. Amazingly creamy and the perfect sized treat. 60g
- A packet of handy tissues.
If a product becomes unavailable at the time of ordering we promise to replace it with the most similar available product of equal or more value