Favourite Aotearoa New Zealand Gift
This gift is delivered to all NEW ZEALAND.
Delivered NZ wide. Here’s an awesome gift basket selection of New Zealand favourite food treats perfect to give on any occasion especially Matariki. Everything kiwi families have loved for generations including NZ Mānuka honey shortbreads, chocolate brownie, meringues for pavlova with tempting dessert glaze, fruit jam, sweet stars, espresso chocolate and a fun gingerbread kiwi. Beautifully presented in a Māori inspired natural flax gift box. Delivered to all New Zealand or you can select the "Pick-up from Showroom" option in the shopping cart and collect from Batenburgs showroom in central Newmarket, Auckland.
How long will it take for this gift to be delivered? - Click here to see how long it will take your gift to go from Batenburgs in Newmarket, Auckland, North Island to your requested delivery address in NZ. Please check the distance from "Newmarket to your delivery address area" on Google if you are unsure of your delivery address location and km’s from Newmarket, Auckland.
- Woven flax gift box. Māori women learned to obtain the strong fibre (Muka) from leaves by scraping the green flesh away with a sharp shell. The Muka was pound until soft, then washed and sometimes dyed. Twisted, plaited and woven it was used to create a wide range of useful items including baskets. This flax gift box is filled and finished with ribbon and your special message on a gift card.
- NZ Mānuka Honey shortbread biscuits. The highest quality NZ made shortbread made for your enjoyment. Mānuka is the Māori word for the common native scrub bush with aromatic, prickly leaves & many small white, pink or red flowers. Mānuka Honey comes from the bees that pollinate the Mānuka bush. The honey is deliciously good with healing powers. 12 individually wrapped biscuits. 240g
- Classic crunchy vanilla meringues, topped with fresh fruit & whipped cream they make the perfect Kiwi pavlova dessert. Pavlova is a popular dish served during celebratory, holiday meals & throughout the year in Kiwi homes.60g
- Bottle of tantalising fruit dessert glaze. Drizzle over pavlova for a sweet delicious finish to this tasty dessert.250g
- Chocolate fudge brownie loved by most kiwi families. This chocolate brownie is simply irresistible, enjoy on it’s own or with fruit & a dollop of ice cream. 80g
- Gingerbread kiwi, baked with a perfect blend of spice with a crisp finish… what Kiwi doesn’t love a bit of fun. This awesome gingerbread kiwi is chocolate dipped. 33g
- Jar of New Zealand fruit jam made from the very best NZ ingredients available. This jam captures natural kiwi goodness in every jar.130g
- Aniseed stars. Aotearoa NZ Southern hemisphere sky offers some of the best star gazing in the world. We have the three brightest stars and the heavens appear closer to the earth. Our Māori New Year celebrates, Matiriki when the set of seven stars appear in the NZ sky and we reflect on the past and new things to come. 100g
- Espresso chocolate bar made with 100% Colombian coffee beans and 55% Dark chocolate. Made for us by NZ award-winning chocolate company, Bennetts of Mangawhai. 20g