Dairy-Free Wine and Nibbles Hamper
This gift is delivered to all NEW ZEALAND.
Delivered NZ wide. There are so many things to love about this dairy-free gift hamper. Let someone sit back and relax with a glass of gold award-winning NZ wine and tasty dairy-free nibbles. A Scottish inspired oatcake dipped into the multi award-winning extra virgin olive oil and topped with a marinated olive, creates a bite made in heaven. It’s a Batenburgs favourite combination. This gift hamper offers the best moments of living a dairy-free life. Delivered to all NZ or you can pick up from Batenburg's showroom in central Newmarket, Auckland.
How long will it take for this gift to be delivered ? - Click here to see how long it will take your gift to go from Batenburgs in Newmarket, Auckland, North Island to your requested delivery address in NZ. Please check the distance from "Newmarket to your delivery address area" on Google if you are unsure of your delivery address location.
- Stylish and useful wooden hamper. At Batenburgs we are committed to minimizing packaging waste. Our beautiful NZ wooden hampers are not only environmentally-friendly but also provide great protection for their contents. People don’t like to throw out our useful wooden hampers so choosing this gift hamper means you are reducing packaging waste as well as giving something useful that can last a lifetime. This hamper is carefully filled and finished with ribbon and your message attached on a gift card.35x20x11cm
- Bottle of Gold award winning New Zealand sauvignon blanc wine with a beautiful expression of crisp lime and ripe passionfruit. Direct from New Zealand's most awarded winery at Villa Maria. 750ml
- Sea salted Peanuts sourced from the freshest, highest-grade whole natural nuts, which are then dry roasted and speciality coated in a unique mouth-watering flavour.50g
- Original oatcakes. Inspired by Scotland’s natural oat cracker, these oatcakes are lovingly handmade with the best local ingredients including nutritious wholegrain Otago oats and organic sea salt. Ideal partnered with ripe cheese and relish 180g
- Multi award-winning NZ Waiheke Island Rangihoua Estate extra virgin olive oil. Rated in The Italian Guide of the World’s Best Extra Virgin Olive Oils. All the olives are hand-picked at the optimum level of ripeness, using small hand rakes to comb the olives off the tree. Within 24 hours of picking the fresh olives are processed and pressed into olive oil using an olive oil mill especially imported from Italy. 100ml
- Pitted green olives marinated to allow the flavour of the herbs and garlic to permeate the olives. 30g