Deutz Brut Cuvée Christmas Celebration Gift Hamper
This gift is delivered to all NEW ZEALAND.
Delivered NZ wide. Get into the Christmas Spirit with this wonderful gift hamper packed with the very best of Festive delicacies and showcasing a bottle of NZ Deutz Brut Cuvée Bubbly. Wait until you see what’s inside – Ripe Danish cheese with crispy grain crackers, Dutch Gouda and chilli cheese biscuits, selection of premium raw nuts, French crispy milk chocolate Tuiles all to be enjoyed with Deutz Marlborough Brut Cuvée Bubbly. Something special for everyone to celebrate Christmas 2018.
- Smart gift box filled and tied with a luxurious festive ribbon, finished with your Christmas and New Year celebration message on a gift card.
- Bottle Deutz Marlborough Brut Cuvée. This exquisite NZ Bubbly marries the best of Marlborough grown, New Zealand grapes with the traditional winemaking techniques from the Champagne region in France. The quality of this beautifully satisfying NZ Bubbly has ensured its Global success since 1990. 750ml
- Truffettes de France crispy milk chocolate Tuiles. Delicious choco chips with melting milk chocolate combined with crispy rice flakes. A feast perfect for Christmas Celebrations. 125g
- Tin of ripe Danish Rosenborg Brie Cheese. A soft, white cheese with a mild, slightly aromatic taste. It has a soft, almost spreadable texture delicious spread on fresh bread. This cheese is sealed in a tin and does not need to be chilled until opened.125g
- Dutch Gouda & Chilli Cheese Biscuits. Lovely savoury biscuits baked since 1958 by the Buiteman family 75g
- Oat & cranberry grain crackers. Crispy, crunchy grain crackers combining all-natural grains with the flavourful taste of cranberries. 135g
- Selection of Raw Nuts including Raw Almonds, Raw Hazelnuts, Raw Brazil Nuts, Raw Walnuts, Raw Cashews, Raw macadamia and Raw Pistachio Nuts. 90g bag.
We deliver this Gift Hamper to all New Zealand or you can pick up from our showroom in central Newmarket.
If a product becomes unavailable at the time of ordering we promise to replace it with the most similar available product of equal or more value.