Easter Organic Goodness Gift Box
This gift is delivered throughout the NORTH ISLAND.
Send your “Happy Easter” wishes by giving this gift box bursting full of organic goodness including an assortment of fresh seasonal fruits, NZ fruit juices, lemon, ginger and mānuka honey tea, nutritious wholefood health bar, coconut chips, crackers, easy to eat tropical fruit salad, dark chocolate bar, fruit jellies and wipes to freshen up. The perfect gift box to share at a picnic with family and friends this Easter.
Fresh fruits are delivered to these NORTH ISLAND CITIES & TOWNS ONLY - Auckland (excluding Waiheke Island), Hamilton, Whangarei, Tauranga, Rotorua, Gisborne, New Plymouth, Napier, Hastings, Whanganui, Palmerston North and Wellington.
*PLEASE NOTE - delivery areas not listed above and any Rural (RD) or South Island addresses, we will substitute the fresh fruits with a bag of soft fruit jellies as shown here
ENSURE YOUR GIFT ARRIVES ON TIME - Check ordering cut-off times for your region here
- Gift box designed to keep your fresh fruit cool and well protected for the day. This special thermal packaging not only looks stylish but is durable, sustainable and recyclable. Finished with a luxurious satin ribbon and a gift card with your message attached. Approx 39 x 29 x 15cm
- 6 x selection of seasonal fruits hand-picked each morning from our local fruit supplier. Please note that the fruit will vary throughout the year as we try to select local New Zealand fruit because of its freshness. Fruit selections generally include varieties of easy to eat apples, pears, oranges and kiwifruit. *See note above
- 2 x Bottles of NZ organic fruit juices. 275g each bottle
- Organic tea. TLC in a cup. Let someone enjoy a moment of bliss, a veritable hug to keep spirits warm. Let them relax and savour the spicy-sweet zest of sun-ripe lemons and slow-dried ginger root with elderflowers. Then as they relax more, comes the velvet kiss of manuka honey. Stay well with soothing organic goodness in a cup. 20 tea bags.
- Organic brown rice crackers. 20g
- Coconut smiles. A bag of organically grown coconut cut into thick chips, lightly seasoned and then dry roasted. Simple and super-yum. A naturally tasty and healthy snack. Devour their coconutty goodness straight from the pack. 70g.
- Healthy snack bar. Snack time has never looked so good. But, as they say, ‘it’s what’s on the inside that counts” Here crunchy almonds, creamy coconut and rich cacao have simply been smooshed together just as mother nature provided it. No added sugars, preservatives, or heat-processing – just organic raw goodness in every bite.50g
- Tropical fruit salad made from a carefully selected delicious blend of organically grown tropical fruit – pineapple, mango, papaya and watermelon. No added sugars or artificial flavours, just straight up goodness. Comes in an easy to open can. 400g
- Soft fruit jellies made with real fruit juice from crisp apple, ripe raspberry, blackberry, peach, juicy orange and fresh lemon. No artificial colours or flavours and taste great. 240g
- 70% Dark chocolate bar. Made from local Mangawhai NZ ingredients. Amazingly creamy and the perfect sized treat. 60g
- A packet of handy tissues.