Easter Picnic Gift Basket
This gift is delivered throughout the NORTH ISLAND.
Delivered within NZ North Island. Celebrate Easter by giving this Easter picnic basket filled with everything needed to enjoy a relaxing Easter weekend picnic. Sip on award-winning Villa Maria wine while tasting Scottish inspired oatcakes topped with ripe Danish cheese and wine jelly followed by delicious seasonal fruits and honey roasted nuts. Wrapped with a ribbon and finished with your personal message attached on a gift card. It’s time to relax during the long easter weekend while enjoying the company of loved ones, friends & family.
We deliver this gift selection with fruit within NZ North Island or you can select the “pick-up from Showroom” option in the shopping cart and collect from Batenburg's showroom in central Newmarket, Auckland.
How long will it take for this gift to be delivered ? - Click here to see how long it will take your gift to go from Batenburgs in Newmarket, Auckland, North Island to your requested delivery address in NZ. Please check the distance from "Newmarket to your delivery address area" on Google if you are unsure of your delivery address location.
We advise that you order delicate fruit for delivery only within main towns of North Island. Fruit will be delivered at your own risk to any Rural (RD) addresses, South Island or Waiheke Island addresses.
- Willow picnic basket 42L x 30W x 19Hcm lined with picnic accessories including, porcelain plates and mugs, stainless steel plastic handled forks, knives and spoons, bottle opener and set of salt and pepper.
- Water-resistant outdoor picnic blanket. Large enough to let family and friends enjoy the outdoors. Carefully hemmed, waterproof, stain resistant and wear proof. Lightweight, foldable and easy to carry, A perfect picnic rug.
- Bottle of Gold award winning New Zealand sauvignon blanc wine with a beautiful expression of crisp lime and ripe passionfruit. Direct from New Zealand's most awarded winery at Villa Maria. 750ml
- Original Oatcakes inspired by Scotland’s natural cracker, these oatcakes are lovingly handmade using local ingredients including nutritious wholegrain Otago oats and organic Marlborough sea salt. These go exceptionally well with the Gourmet dip and ripe cheeses. 180g
- Tin of ripe Danish Rosenborg Brie Cheese. A soft, white cheese with a mild, slightly aromatic taste. It has a soft, almost spreadable texture delicious spread on fresh bread. This cheese is sealed in a tin and does not need to be chilled until opened.125g
- Wine Jelly perfect with your favourite cheese and crackers. A real Gourmet treat. 120ml
- Honey roasted peanuts, a crunchy, sweet and salty treat. Glazed with honey and then salted to perfection. 90g
- Selection of seasonal fruits from the mornings fruit market. 3 pieces of fruit. Please note that these fruits vary throughout the year as they are hand- picked from the mornings fruit Market. They generally include apples, oranges and pears.
- Packet of stripped Paper Serviettes
If a product becomes unavailable at the time of ordering we promise to replace it with the most similar available product of equal or more value