Hook, Line & Sinker Fishing Gift Hamper
This gift is delivered to all NEW ZEALAND.
Delivered NZ wide, this gift hamper celebrates the joys of fishing. This fisherman’s gift hamper is filled with everything from refreshing beers and tasty snacks to essential sunscreen and fishing hooks. As every fisherman says, “it’s not the catching of fish that’s important, but the thrill and experience along the way”. This hamper is made to make the day even more enjoyable. Anyone who’s born to fish is thankful for the sound of water,the sun and the chance to cast another reel. This gift hamper full of treats just makes the day even better ... a perfect fishing day.
We deliver this gift to all New Zealand or you can pick up from our showroom in central Newmarket.
Please check here for delivery information & ordering cut-off times
- Natural easy to take on the boat wooden hamper filled and finished with a luxury ribbon and your message on a gift card.
- Bottle Belgium of Stella Artois. The Beer named after the holiday star brewed with passion, skill and dedication to create a Beer for unforgettable celebration and enjoyment.330ml
- Bottle Heineken Beer from Holland. The Icon, cold, fresh, high quality Beer that has been enjoyed around the world since 1873. 330ml
- Bottle of Corona Extra legendary Mexican Beer. One of the World’s Top selling Beers. 355ml
- Stainless steel knife.
- 1x box Super sharp carbon steel Beak Hooks size 4/0
- Triumph & Disaster Sunscreen SPF 50. Non-Greasy, Non-Whitening engineered to deliver ultra premium, natural protection while out on the water. 100ml
- Triumph & Disaster Almond Milk and Rosehip Oil soap. This soap is high in humectant value which means it will not dry you out.130g
- Sweet and salty premium quality Beer nuts, coated with the perfect blend of sweet and salty deliciousness. 110g
- Cheese sticks. Crunchy sticks crammed with NZ tasty cheddar with a hint of cayenne pepper delivering a truly scrumptious snack.30g
- Wholegrain Corn Chips made the natural way from New Zealand grown corn, stone ground and cooked in canola oil then lightly seasoned. 38g